They were so nice I really loved them I will order more in the future
Beautiful and so nice
These were my first one month pairs and i LOVED THEM SO MUCH.
The best ones I've used so far! ✨❤️
there’s a hint of blue in it super cool
Comfortable, and easy to put in after I had some practice with my first pair. The color looks nice over my dark brown eyes well and look natural
This is my second time purchasing from Hapa. I really liked their Gray Area Kristen, so I got more. This one, Secretive Kristen (Gray), looks really nice, and it’s more subtle than my first pair. I have really dark brown eyes so they’re pretty light but you could still see a difference :)
It’s very comfortable to wear. I wore it twice so far and I don’t have any problems with it.
Delivery was really fast I was amazed. It took 3 days from Korea through DHL. I highly recommend.
Thank you so much!
it was a bit different in person than on pictures. it’s more of a darker grey on dark brown eyes while on the picture advertised it is light. i guess in different lighting is different but it is still pretty
Aye Myat Thiri K.
Easy to use, and beautiful.
Customer service is also great!
They replaced my lost package due to careless local delivery service.
very easy to put in !
I’ve tried multiple eye contact lenses and these by far are the most comfortable for me to wear! Designs are stunning, subtle, and natural, I AM IN LOVE!
Really nice color love It.
love these contacts ! they're the color of a darkish blue on brown eyes and i love it, the hint it shows under the sun is beautiful and it matches with almost every facial feature. would definitely get this color again <3
The blue one is my favourite and really comfortable!
The contacts look so good!
Love how it looks with my natural eye color
Nice and beautiful lens
I highly recommend the secretive kristen - gray lenses, they're are super comfortable and don't irritante my eyes at all. They look very natural. I have tried a few brands, but these ones are the comfiest. Probably also because of the material (silicone hydrogel) it's made of <3
Feels pretty good (not as good as a Biofinity contact but def good!) & the lenses rotate a lot so the light parts of the contact will rarely sit where they’re supposed to. Looks rly good when they’re correct but that’s only like 1% of the time – the other 99% looks weird :,( the color also only really works on darker blacker eyes, because most of the lens is transparent
Absolutely love! These contacts are so comfortable and look amazing. Will purchase again!
Nice nice nice！！！！
i’m in love with these! they aren’t too flashy and arent that noticeable when you’re in darker lighting, but in the sun, it just hits different. they are so beautiful!
Fits very comfortable and love the color! Love them so much
It’s super pretty!!!
i love this lents im inlove